As a result of the Tasmanian State Government setting new regulations around playing golf while strictly adhering to social distancing principles, the management of Cape Wickham Golf Links have decided to RE-OPEN THE GOLF LINKS effective immediately.
All golfers must strictly adhere to the following measures:
- All golfers are required to practice social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times.
- A maximum of 2 golfers only per group.
- A maximum of 2 golfers allowed on any one hole at a time. Wait until 1st green has cleared before the next group can tee off.
- A maximum of 36 golfers allowed on the links at any time. Once there are the maximum number of people on the golf course no one else can tee off until a group of two has completed their final hole & left the golf course.
- Social golf only, no competitions are to be run.
- Only one person per golf cart. Single seat cart hire only ($25 per cart) NO SHARING OF GOLF CARTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
- Flagsticks are NOT to be removed.
- Rakes have been removed from all bunkers. Treat as GUR or lift ball, smooth with foot and replace is allowed.
- Restaurant / bar services are not operational, including the sale of alcohol – however our liquor licence laws still apply and NO ALCOHOL CAN BE BROUGHT ON TO THE PREMISES (NO BYO)
- Cashless transactions only.
Bookings are essential by contacting John Geary on 0439 992 621.
We thank everyone for their understanding during this time.